We have gathered a small portion of different numbers and statistics about EMS2016 that we thought you might find interesting. The numbers are fresh and new from this morning:
- We received 114 abstracts for our abstract submission.
- The abstracts was received from 23 different countries from around the World
- 70 of the abstracts will be presented at poster walks during the congress
- 9 of these has been selected for oral presentations
- The best abstract will receive the Sophus Falck abstract award consisting of 3000 Euro.
- 12 percent of the abstracts were received from nurses, 13 percent from paramedics and 40 percent from physicians
- So far we attendees from 32 different countries coming to EMS2016
- 55 percent of the attendees comes from Northern Europe, 17 percent comes from the rest of Europe and 7 percent comes from the rest of the world. 21 percent has not specified their country.
- The attendees are primarily physicians paramedics or managers
- The typical attendee are a male between 36 and 55 years
- Half of the attendees will attend the Gala dinner
- When asked about their main area of interest the largest part has indicated Best EMS Practice