The Scientific Committee deals with the academic content including the design of the scientific program, the selection of speakers and the selection of presentation methods. A number of subcommittees have been set up under the Scientific Committee, which deals with sub-elements of the scientific program. The Scientific Committee consists of international researchers and experts who have considerable knowledge of the pre-hospital area.
Members of the Committee
- Freddy Lippert, CEO EMS Copenhagen
- James Ward, Medical director, Scottish Ambulance Service
- Fionna Moore, Medical director, South East Coast Ambulance Service
- Marcus Ong, Senior Consultant and Clinician Scientist, Dept of Emergency Medicine, Singapore General Hospital
- Alasdair Corfield, Emergency Medicine Consultant and Consultant in Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine, Scottish Ambulance Service, Scotland
- Karen Smith, Director of Research and Evaluation, Ambulance Victoria, Australia
- Sang Do Shin, Medical director of Seol Metropolitan Fire department and professor at Seoul National University College of Medicin and Hospital.