International Steering Committee consists of the members of the European EMS Leadership Network. The committee sets the framework for the congresses, including the overall goal and the main themes. In addition, the International Steering Committee is responsible for ensuring that the EMS Congresses in turn is held between the emergency medical services in Europe.
Members of the Committee
- CEO Freddy Lippert, EMS Copenhagen
- Medical director Fiona Moore, South East Coast Ambulance Service
- Medical director James Ward, Scottish Ambulance Service
- Medical director Stefan Poloczek, Berliner Fire Brigade
- Secretary General Hans Morten Lossius, Norwegian Air Ambulance
- Medical director Pierre Carli, SAMU